Nothing is and can be beyond God. Since every being including you is undifferentiated part of higher consciousness, we all have some basic characteristics. These are:
- Nitya – The existence is there from ever to ever. You were always present and will be always present.
- Mukta – By nature you are free. The bondage if felt is only due to wrong identification and attachment.
- Shuddha – By nature you are pure. Any impurity felt is delusion.
- Buddha – You have Gyan (complete knowledge) within. You will get answer to all questions from within.
- Shant – Peace is your nature. It is us who make life chaotic.
- Sat – You are truth. Where are you searching for truth, when you are truth?
- Chitt – You have inherent chetna (life). No need to be afraid of death.
- Anand – Happiness and bliss is your nature. It is there within.